Thursday, December 9, 2010

Trump gearing up to run for President?

CLICK ON LINK FOR FULL UK article: trump golf: "Trump considers bid for US president via The Guardian World News October 6th, 2010 at 12:40
US tycoon says he has been asked for years about standing and someone needs to save AmericaThe US property mogul, TV presenter and coiffure icon Donald Trump could be teeing himself up to tell Barack Obama that he's fired.In a round of TV interviews yesterday, the 64-year-old tycoon revealed that he is considering running for the White House in 2012.'For the first time in my life, I'm actually thinking about it [running for president],' he told Fox News .'I'm a Republican so if I did anything, I'd do it, I guess, as a Republican,' Trump said. 'I've been asked for years to do it. And I had no interest. This is the first time I am … at least I'm considering it. That doesn't say I'm going to do it … but I am seriously considering it.'The host of the US version of The Apprentice told..."

No comments:

Post a Comment