Saturday, February 26, 2011

Unions, Reagan, Wisconsin government : Basic Right or Not - Video



In our family we have struggled with how unions seem to be mandatory in some places, and yet we see how government without influences will control wrongly too. There needs to be voice and finding this video helped me understand how I came to the place in my life that I am now. At this point in time I still think "absolute power, corrupts absolutly." What will happen in Winsconsin is anyone's guess and it seems to be a different world than when president Reagan spoke many years ago. How much of this speech do you think applies today? Of course views can change, as we know in application, interference in public life is not a good thing. I remember the airline strikes, where President Reagan replaced striking workers - permanently. It was a tough stance. So are unions a right or not? You decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment